Sunday, November 18, 2012

It's Sunday morning and blissfully, no one else is up

In today's New York Times, my mentor (she doesn't know about this) Marilyn Stasio gives a strong endorsement of The Black House.  So, I guess I'll just have to try that again.  Somehow the newly positive me is not quite so interested in the depressed Hebrides, but if Marilyn likes it . . . .

I'm soldiering, not entirely unhappily, on with Harry Tate/Pearce.  I've just decided that in my minds' eye he IS Peter Firth.  Something is going to go down in Georgia, and I'm pretty sure that our Harry will save the day.

Finally, The Rap Sheet sent me to an interesting Huffpost article about the essential differences, and evolution thereof, between British and American crime fiction.  You should read it if you read this genre; I think you'll agree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment