Saturday, November 22, 2014

Someone is reading!

The ACTUAL AUTHOR commented on my review of The Rest is Silence!  Holy cow, that was exciting.  Considering that I have exactly four followers (and two of them are related to me), it is nice to know that someone else reads these musings.

In other news, I'll explain the pile and my reading ennui shortly, but for now, I want to read just about every book featured in the Mysterious Bookshop's latest post.  Intrigue in Tudor England, life and death in the Hapsburg Empire, and a pulp fiction writer in a concentration camp?  Sign me up!

Finally, I really hope that The Big Book of Christmas Mysteries appears in my house, perhaps as a Saint Nicholas Day gift so that I can enjoy it all month.  But maybe Black Peter can stay at home.





No comments:

Post a Comment